Agents & Reps
Marketing representative will be responsible for contributing to the expansion of the customer base for Constellation Energy, an Exelon Company, through client acquisitions, account activation, and customer enrollments in the Residential sector. This is an entry level roll that does have any specific experience requirements as full training is provided for all candidates. This is an ideal position for someone who is looking to build a foundation for a career in marketing and/or the energy industry.
- Present Constellation Energy offers directly to prospective customers.
- Utilize lead sheets and assigned territory to maximize customer acquisition daily.
- Initiate account activation process for new customers with Constellation Energy.
- Ability to meet with prospective customer at time of enrollment.
- Personal vehicle a plus, but not required.
- Confidence in ability to answer questions and explain our services clearly to potential customers.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Professionalism – Our marketing reps play a vital role in promoting our company and assisting in the development of new business.
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Career oriented with interest in advancement into our Leadership Training Program.
- Exceptional communication skills and solid presentation abilities.
- Brand integrity – must reflect the company core values and uphold our high standard of customer interaction etiquette.
Previous marketing/sales experience is not required as we will provide full training, to all selected candidates, necessary to satisfy the requirements of Constellation Energy and any State Regulatory Bodies.
National1 Energy, LLC is specialized in direct sales and marketing of deregulated energy products and services in the utility markets of North America. National1 is the number one leader in Energy marketing in the US and has acquired hundreds of thousands of customers for Energy Suppliers since the start of electricity deregulation in the US.
Constellation Energy is one of the largest energy providers to businesses and consumers in the US, providing electricity and energy services to millions of energy consumers across the US — including homes, small and large businesses, manufacturing facilities, government entities and institutions across the country. As part of Exelon, Constellation Energy is backed by one of the nation’s largest power generators.
“If you feel that you are an ideal candidate and would like to be immediately considered for this opportunity email your resume to email@example.com or speak with a recruiter today by calling (877) 383–6374, to schedule an interview.”